untouched and intact
[html]

He stopped, shading his eyes with his left hand, searching the lands that spread out before him. He had made good distance so far from the peninsula and would have been quite interested to know that realistically he wasn’t far from where the coyotes had established themselves. True he was curious about them, but he hoped not to tango with them for a long while.

The scent of cigarette smoke reached him almost the same time as the voice. It brought back memories of his father Aros mostly. He turned then, noting that the voice was unfamiliar. Though there had been no hope or slightest chance that it could have been his father, Jenkai still wondered what it would be like to turn and see his face once more. When his sea foam gaze came to rest on Cain, he knew that would never be the case.

This was number two. At least since Spencer had decided to leave. Jenkai knew there were plenty more around, but this fellow was still only the second he had come across. "Good afternoon," Jenkai replied, noting that he didn’t speak with a hostile tone. Hymn had been rather hospitable when talking to him, but know he knew there were some who despised wolves. He couldn’t be too careful he supposed. "I’m merely off for a walk. I hope I’m not disturbing you," he added.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread