Where the Willow Trees Grow
[html]
000+
I /knew/ it'd be you. I KNEW it. Would you like to do the Strel/Noss/Ralla one later too? also, don't mind Strel, he's just got male pms.

He heard the pup long before he saw him. He made so much noise that the redhead could not help but hear him coming. Pups were not the most graceful of things; that he still remembered from his own days as a young child running through the woods of his home. Strel leaned against the chain link fence, eyes darting around now and then for where the creature romping through would come through. The moment the pup came out of the brush, he looked down at it, furrowing a brow. Just a pup? That's all? Here he was excited it was a loud adult coming through, trying to be impressive. But no, it was just a young, inexperienced youth.

The youth spoke to him in what the redhead only assumed to be the AniWayan dialect. Cocking his head at him, Strel gawked at him. What was he doing out? He seemed a bit young, or maybe that was just his eyes. The man was not that good with kids and ages. The pup was small and tiny and that was too young to be out for him. "Gaga nigh high?" he repeated, butchering it roughly. His lavender eyes roved the treeline for a parent rushing toward the fence and the unleashed pup. No one came and the redhead suddenly felt obligated for the pup's safety. "Why aren't you with your parents?" he asked, wondering if the pup spoke his dialect.

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread