Where the Willow Trees Grow
[html]
Pffft XD Well, Noss probably gives off the heat of two white suns >_> You ever hold a dachshund? Those little dogs are hot as hell. And yes; Ralla fails at parenthood :< Btw, you can pp them to zip over to the hut, and I also give you pp permission for the pups until July 10th Tongue

While Strel's joke was innocent in all manners of the term, it still struck a deep chord in Ralla and made her turn her eyes away for a moment, squeezing Ahiga as if to assure herself that he was still there. While there had been no actual puppy-eater, there were potential threats roaming about--more than bears, that was for certain. The mood shifted back to a familial casualty when Ahiga was brought back into the discussion, the little boy straining to smell at Strel when their connection was brought up. "Edutsi?" he asked Ralla, looking up at her with emerald eyes. "Edutsi," she replied, nodding to Strel. "Yes, one of them. I find myself with a full house at the moment; thank goodness for our hunters." Oh great spirits, where would they be without a storehouse with plenty of supplies? Ralla didn't have much flexibility in concern to time lately, much less hunt. Unless the pups were right there with her, her duties became that much harder in that they had to still be babysat and gone back for in order to feed. But having them with her was also out of the question, what with her work and many trivial details she didn't feel like rambling about for the moment...

"Alaster and Aleu helped me!" the pup proudly announced, oblivious to any chastising he might've received. "We used the bucket." "Of course you three would use the bucket," Ralla said with another sigh. "Ah, he means, there's a pulley back in our home. I can only assume his siblings lowered him with him in it, so... Never mind." With her heart still drumming a faster-than-normal beat, Ralla found herself rambling more than usual, and it disrupted her idea of 'calm and composure'. "Would you like to come back to the hut? I'm sure Alaster and Aleu would also like to meet their uncle." Perhaps Strel had called them unofficial, but Ralla's categorization of 'family' was very broad indeed--even J'adore, related only by a bond of trust and former colleague-ship, had been named the pups' 'uncle'. To Ralla, kin only had to be wolves you cared very deeply for. And while she did not yet know Strel intimately, her inherent characteristic to trust and love included Strel within her circle of family.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.firestarter .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right; padding:0px 20px 20px 0px;color:#7a582a; }
.firestarter p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent: 20px;}
.firestarter b {font-family: verdana, tahoma, serif; color:#7a582a; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#6d152d 0px 0px 3px;}
.firestarter {background-color:#000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/86Qj2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a9ab1; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#44331c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; border: 1px solid #6f4632; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.firestarter-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000; margin: auto;border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread