One Day
[html]

Word Count: 527 (5 points)

Scorpius was not a fan of his mother’s sense of humor. He was sure she could find something in everyone one here to laugh about that was a sore spot for them. It was even worse seeing as he still hadn’t gotten over the fire and tried to avoid the memory of it for a long as he could. His mother’s joke was not helping at all. He gave a small growl as he crossed his arms. ”I don’t see how you find it funny. Do you find joy in my suffering?” He knew his mother looked after him well, but there were things about the way she did it that he didn’t like. He wondered if there would be someone better to help him get over the inner pain his scars left behind. He gave a soft sigh as he uncrossed his arms.

The black male was at least happy to see that his mother was joining him for a meal, though which way of eating she didn’t seem to care. Really he didn’t care either so long as he could spend some time with her. He took some of the raw meat and handed it to her. ”I don’t mind how we eat it. I can eat it either way.” He took his share and began to eat it raw. If he wanted he was sure he would always be able to cook it later. The meat tasted really good and even brought a small smile to the wolf’s face. His ears moved up as she cleared her throat and offered him some charcoal that he would be able to use for his maps. He gave her a small nod as he finished the bite in his mouth. ”That sounds good. Thanks Mom. I still will be going out to get some more supplies. I’ll need some paper to make the maps on and some lights for the more unexplored caves.” In a way with his words, he was trying to impress Naniko. He wondered if he was even doing so.

Scorpius paused as his mother told him that she was getting tired more often and hungier as well. At first it would just seem that she was working too hard, but then she mentioned about having another litter soon. He soon gave way to a surprised look on his face. He was only just now getting to spend some time with his half siblings and now there would be more on the way. To be honest he didn’t really know what to think about his new siblings. On one had it would be nice to not be the youngest of her pups anymore, though it would take some time away from being able to see her. Perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad and now would be more time than ever to impress the white wolf with his abilities. Perhaps he would even rise above her new pups if they got her same teachings. ”I see… I guess it’ll be nice so long as they don’t bother me while I’m working. I’d like to get the areas mapped out without too much distraction.”

<style type="text/css">
.Nani_and_pup b {font-weight:bold; color:#d4ded7; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #0b2a22; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nani_and_pup .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Nani_and_pup p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nani_and_pup {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#493e30; border:2px solid #ffffa8; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3caeb3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread