One Day
[html]

Sorry for the wait Jamesy / Word Count: 501 (5 points)

As much as he didn’t like the fact that Naniko was able to laugh at his misery, Scorpius tried not to mind it. He cared about his mother and it was better for her to be in a good mood anyways. He wished he would be able to speak to someone about overcoming the terrible memory that was hidden beneath his mask. He would then be over it and his mother’s joke would not pull at him so much. For now it was like a splinter that would never leave. For now, it was fine. His ruby gaze moved over as she chuckled and began to gnaw at her meal. It was nice to be able to share a meal with his mother and he took back to his share of the meat. It was tender and filled him up. He still had some left as the white wolf began to speak again. She spoke of the large map they had for the inner caves. It would be nice to add onto an existing one, though he did see a small problem with this. If this other map had names of previous members who occupied the dens, then it wouldn’t look as clean. He would have to take a look at it later to see what it looked like and what changes would need to be made to it.

The black male gave a nod to his mother’s comments about the map and spoke once she was done. ”I’m sure I will be able to do that Mom. If anything once I am done in here, I can explore and see if there are easier accesses into the cave and make escape routes in case something happens to the pack. It’ll be useful to add that onto the map as well.” He knew he was going to need some light while he explored the other areas of the caves. He was sure most of them wouldn’t be lit like they were here. ”Thanks for the advice Mom. I’ll be sure to look for some lanterns while I’m out.” He knew there were torches here, but he would rather use his own supplies in case some of the other pack members needed them instead of him.

Scorpius’ ears moved up as his mother changed the subject and asked if he had made any other friends in the pack lately. The male soon fell silent as he thought for a moment. He hadn’t really spoken with the other members of the pack and had been alone. He wondered if there was anyone in the pack that his mother could show him to. It would be nice to have some friends in the pack who were not his half siblings. ”Not really… though I would like to. Is there anyone that you would recommend Mom?” As he waited for the white she wolf to reply, he went back to finishing his meal. He began to lick his fingers and his lips clean.

<style type="text/css">
.Nani_and_pup b {font-weight:bold; color:#d4ded7; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #0b2a22; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nani_and_pup .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Nani_and_pup p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nani_and_pup {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#493e30; border:2px solid #ffffa8; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3caeb3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread