Gathering Supplies
[html]

No worries. ^^ 300+

Some Luperci took to human clothes more than others. The red eyed male didn't think of them as strange in the least. Some Luperci actually fit the prototype to wear clothes and adapt the modesty that humans wore without their fur, and some took to wearing their own natural fur in the wild. There was nothing wrong with clothes in general, but Alae always thought of most of them as strange in one way or another. She didn't really see the concept behind gloves or mittens, for example. The paws and hands of Luperci were stable enough to withstand callouses and rough objects, but unfortunately the humans weren't so lucky with this. As the dark male expressed clothes weren't strange to him in the least, Alae nodded to this in acknowledging silence. The scent of Dahlia was well woven into the earthy hues of her pelt, and she also nodded to this. "Indeed I am. And yourself?" Her nose picked up a scent amid the masculine scent his own form wore, but one that was unfamiliar to her nose yet. It sort of smelled like Ouija did, but she was ultimately unsure.

There was another individual of company to greet their group, making them a trifecta. However, the third individual to come was low to the floor, and a feline species of anything to come across. The feline seemed to agree with the strangeness of clothes, however Alae observed the cat with intense interest. She never really encountered another animal who was so fearless in the presence of Luperci, not to mention one that was of the feline race. There had been a long history of cats and dogs from the books she read of the past, and wasn't sure if the rivalry still stood after all these decades. Still, the black cat seemed cordial enough, and Alae could agree with the dark male's unspoken thoughts. An amusing thought suddenly came into her mind, as she could remember seeing little clothes that didn't even fit that of a human child. "Didn't the humans have clothes for their own pets as well?" She could be wrong, but she remembered seeing a pullover with four sleeves for four legs to go through (nothing that a human child would be seen wearing in).

The darker male expressed there was items to be sought, and Alae wouldn't mind a short stroll through Halifax with him and the feline. "Sure. Might as well stick around to help you, if you needed me to. I'm Alae, by the way." Alae said, her eyes dancing to both the male and the feline.

<style type="text/css">
.pink b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEDFBA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman; font-size:11px;}
.pink p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.pink {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/op4w0g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size:12px; color:#8D8371; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.-1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread