Gathering Supplies
[html]

Anathema. The name didn't ring any particular bell of recognition, although the Sidhe could have swore she heard the name whispered amongst the pack several times before in passing conversation. Apparently Anathema wasn't entirely far from Dahlia de Mai, near the mountains, and it was stored in the back of her mind to one day visit Anathema in the near future. "I can't say I have before, but I would most definitely would like to visit there sometime since it's so close to Dahlia. I've been a little busy with pack affairs, so I haven't ventured out a lot." Alae admitted, seeing as how there was reconstruction at the time to be done to Dahlia after the past winter.

The image of a cat sweater materialized in mind, and Alae smirked slightly to this. The idea of putting a domesticated animal in human clothing was a little abstract to Alae, but at the same time perhaps the animals of the past weren't suitable enough to endure the cold as the creatures of the Earth did now. Every creature looked fine in their own natural apparel, though Alae's smirk broadened some. "I can see something green as your eyes looking good on yourself, even though I do like the dark fur." Alae jested, with her smirk broadening. The male Luperci complimented on the natural form of herself, to which her tail swayed behind, and felt the heat of compliment begin to tint her cheeks rosy. "Why, thank you. And you look tasteful yourself." Alae remarked to him, relishing in his compliment.

Taking exit from the shop, sky blue eyes glanced over for the black feline to follow, as Alae was whisked out by the male's company. Inquiring the reason of coming, it was fairly easy to muster a reply. "Dahlia is renovating the vineyards. I'm looking for intact wine bottles if I could find any." Flicking an ear, it casted back to the feline keeping them company if he had his own reason of coming to Halifax. Observing the lanterns the Luperci found, there was a thoughtful hum that purred in her throat as she observed them. While they were ancient at best, there still could be use. "They look like they still could have some life in them. Anathema is composed of caves?" Alae then asked, remembering that Anathema was by the mountains, but didn't realize the pack actually lived in the mountain itself?

<style type="text/css">
.pink b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEDFBA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman; font-size:11px;}
.pink p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.pink {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/op4w0g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size:12px; color:#8D8371; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.-1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread