[P] Just a Chance Meeting
[html]

Word Count » Don't care
I changed my mind about longer posts, I just want to move this thread along so posts will probably be short.

Slade Auctor

Valinta LeStrange was the last wolf Slade had expected to meet on his walk, especially since as far as he was concerned she was still wounded, possibly dead along with her relatively sensible son Gunnar. Recently, however, his life had actually started to get relatively exciting, and today was apparently no exception.

He almost missed her question, lost in his thoughts as usual, but he did pick up her voice and it only took a quick sniff of the air to tell that it was his not-so-old wolf friend. Her son didn't seem to be with her, but the surprise of just picking up Valinta's scent made him completely forget about Gunnar. Instantly Slade turned in the direction of her voice, and couldn't help but smile and wag his tail. Even if they hadn't met frequently, they still knew each other fairly well, and that was enough for him. "Valinta! I was beginning to think that you were dead. Where have you been? I'm not trying to sound nosy, I was just wondering; I have no idea what's going on in the pack nowadays and was starting to think you died!"

Maybe he shouldn't have mentioned his relationship with the pack, and the way he excitedly stated "you died" wasn't the best greeting, but much like his imagination often did his excitement overwhelmed him and he had started to spill out words. The coyote couldn't help feeling glad to find out a friend was alive.

<style>
.slade-txt {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.slade-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XXDEO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.slade-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.slade-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.slade-txt .tagline {font-family:'Zeyada', arial, serif; font-size:30px; padding:25px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.slade-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.slade-txt .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.slade-txt .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.slade-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.slade-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread