[P] Just a Chance Meeting
[html]

Word Count → careth not

It's all good. ^^

Valinta smiled at Slade's excitement to see her. It had happened a few times; people had missed her when she'd left it appeared. Other than stroking her feminine ego, it also astounded her at the loyalty of people she didn't know thought of her as a friend. A few chance meetings, though, were enough for some people. Just being by them and offering company made lasting impressions on them, and the darkly-furred she-wolf assumed that Slade was one of them.

At his excited babble, Valinta began to chuckle, the sound rumbling from her chest. It reached a darker note once Slade mentioned the possibility of her being dead. "Dorogoĭ, I thought I was dead at one point. It was a bad time for all of us in the pack." She murmered thoughtfully. He didn't know what was going on in the pack anymore? The poor boy. It was sad when someone so loyal as Slade didn't know what was going on in his own home.

"It won't be like that in my pack.." she said to herself, thinking about that very pack.

<style>
.kfree-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/km8Cx.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread