[P] Just a Chance Meeting
[html]

Word Count →
Totally forgot about this, but her accent gets increasingly thick the more Russian she speaks. It's been peppered through her dialogue in a few threads, so it's a moderately thick accent. Atm she sounds aloof and slightly bitchy because of it. (not that that's new)

The woman nodded, not surprised Slade asked. He was better at making stories than making conversationg, something she enjoyed immensely. Why bother with a pathetic conversation when you can enjoy stories of a brave hero's dashing deeds, harrowing adventures, and the inevitable happy ending? She had always considered it odd that people would, but some did. She herself did not.

"Da, moĭ paket. My pack." she added the English, realizing belatedly that in Canada, Russian wasn't one of the main languages. She looked at Slade and smiled. "It is about family. I refuse to believe that families would leave others in the dark. If they have lyubov -- love -- then they wouldn't." She nodded again, quite enjoying the sense of responsibility and authority being the leader of a future pack gave her. Like having a child, only greater. It really was like being a family.

"We need members though." Valinta admitted grudgingly. "There is only a few of us. I'm worried that we might end up disbanding..." The female would feel terrible if they disbanded, having invested so much of her spirit into forming it. There had already been blood, sweat and tears involved with the creation, and so much of it as well. Why waste all of it? She hoped fervently it would be created.

<style>
.kfree-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/km8Cx.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread