key and rose
[html]
mall-caps;text-variantConfusedmall-caps;">IT'S ONLY cript;">FOREVER, NOT LONG AT ALL

Unwilling to think of what it did to her brother's mind to bend to his sister's will, Talitha immersed herself in the concept of their new archway — with the help of the two men, she was sure it would transform into something pleasant for the clan that had suffered so much. As they looked down at what she had started, the woman continued to sketch out rudimentary models of the archways she'd laid eyes on, trying to better explain the process visually; while she trusted their abilities at taking direction, it was always so much simpler to have an image. Enkiel seemed to understand quickly the idea behind the task, and offered his ideas as to the construction. She smiled faintly as he spoke, nodding her head until Ezekiel pulled away to (presumably) study the hole in the fence.

She laughed at Ezekiel's question softly, closing her eyes for only a moment as she worked the idea over in her head. "I think we would need to do more than just get some sticks, Zekie. If you aren't careful, you could end up with something too square. Unless you want it square?" An inflection added to the end of her question caused her voice to seem unsure — what was it that Ezekiel wanted, what he saw for the land? And as suddenly as she was Queen of landscaping, she again became the devoted scion of the golden King, hanging on his every word and idea. "I'm sure we could make it work however you wanted it to."

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread