[pack meeting] summer eclipse, I can't forget
[html]

People can still join in if they want. Smile

Sage’s appearance was met with a broad smile, and Ezekiel was pleased to see she had brought her own food as an offering. No one would go hungry today, which would hopefully brighten some moods. Of course, not everyone would be happy. Talitha, with her ever changing mood-swings, seemed determined to keep Ezekiel from having fun. He did not let his face betray the slight annoyance, but his swift movement towards the wine certainly said something. “I found this in the basement,” he explained loudly, lifting it up to try and make out the label on the bottle. “Wouldn't suggest exploring it though. It really smells horrible down there,” he added, finding the musty scent unwelcoming. The whole house could be heard from underneath the floor.

“Do you two want any duck? I told you about it before, Tali. The fat is the best part,” he reminded her, passing the wine in her direction before moving towards the roasting pikes. They were turning a golden-brown with fat crisping on the outside, which while he could have cared less about the meat, was decadence that (for his small world-travels) went unmatched.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread