[pack meeting] summer eclipse, I can't forget
Hybrid let out a low whine of frustration when he heard his daughter shout his name. Why couldn't he just be left alone? What was so wrong with him arriving and then deciding to leave because it just wasn't his fucking cup of goddamn team? He rolled his eyes when she started to stretch out her vowels and whine in a petulant and decidedly feminine way. He hated it when others whined at him like that.

"Fuck, just piss off, I'm lea--" he began when he was interrupted by Gabriel's appearance.

"Aquila," he replied in greeting. "I suppose you're right, but that would be giving in to bad behaviour," he replied as he glanced toward his daughter and sneered. "And I do hate those who whine," he added, letting his voice drop an octave. Gabriel said something about letting the young ones hunt for them and Hybrid tried not to sneer derisively like he wanted to. After all, Gabriel was one of the few he still respected in this clan and he was still loyal to the coydog.

"I don't want to," he told Valkyrie. "But I'll stay here if you fetch me some food. But I'm not going over there."

Messages In This Thread