[pack meeting] summer eclipse, I can't forget
[html]

Hahaha.

Sage should have expected Talitha to want to ruin her fun. Before Ezekiel could even respond his russet sister was at his side with a scowl, announcing for the Aquila that leaders didn't need such things. Sage's face fell, and she lowered the joint in her hand, narrowed golden eyes locking for several long moments with Talitha's red ones. This was a party; she shouldn't be allowed to hamper his fun! Leader or not, he deserved it just as anyone did. Regardless, Sage kept silent, only managing to purse her lips in annoyance before Zeke moved quickly to usher in a distraction. Alcohol.

The Aquila brandished a dark bottle filled with red liquid, and her eyes widened with excitement. Oh, what a good meal it would be! Happily she moved behind the pair, taking a moment to finally recognize the quiet jackal Enkiel with a silent, friendly nod of her head. "Mmm," she cooed as the smoke rose from the bird's skin. "Smells lovely," she commented brightly, bringing the momentarily forgotten joint to her lips once again to puff hungrily, anticipation causing her mouth to water. "One day, I should learn to cook, I think..." she mused, mostly to herself, slouching over the table lazily and watching the meat cook.

The Optio's gaze wandered, her concentration waning as a dark ear twitched-- had she heard other voices? Turning her head, she failed to see anything, but was still nearly sure that she had recognized that vague sound. Exhaling a thick cloud of white smoke, she waited, her eyes turning back again to her domineering cousin. What more would she say to try to restrict their merriment?

<style>
.sagetrippyhippie .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sagetrippyhippie p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sagetrippyhippie b {color:#64480b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sagetrippyhippie {background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5007/sagetrippy.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 90px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread