[pack meeting] summer eclipse, I can't forget
[html]
mall-caps;text-variantConfusedmall-caps;">IT'S ONLY cript;">FOREVER, NOT LONG AT ALL

She didn't speak after giving her own warnings, and though she recognized Ezekiel's distaste, she was distracted by her cousin's narrowed gaze. Red eyes didn't change shape — they remained wide and watchful — but something behind them changed as her arms crossed before her chest. A hateful gloss overtook them, bubbling up with dominance and disgust and just simple displeasure before Ezekiel turned Sage's attention to an old, glossy bottle. The Aquila's sister didn't speak; she didn't want any, of anything, and simply wanted to be able to leave. At first, it had a been a jovial idea, a way for her to see the people who lived within the ranks about them, but it was already ruined.

Talitha twisted on her toes and returned to Enkiel's side, pointedly ignoring her brother's offer of duck — she didn't feel like eating anyways, but punishing Ezekiel's supposed preference of the hippie child over his domineering sister was simply her way. Instead, she watched the air before her face, ears lowered in anger and tail vaguely puffy from the stare-down between she and the Optio. It took a moment before her eyes turned to Enkiel, and a smile brightened her features once more. "You're always so quiet, Enkiel — you should try to be more social, I'm sure other people would appreciate it. I certainly do." Each word held an oddly usual tone of subtle flirtation and simple appreciation that hadn't been used in some time.

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread