[pack meeting] summer eclipse, I can't forget
[html]

After this round we can OOCly wrap up, since it's been about a month since we started. XD Thanks for posting guys!

Gabriel disregarded the title Hybrid used as a formality—Hybrid was so used to such a thing, after all. It had been discovered long ago that the man was mad, so whatever he did or said was often taken with a grain of salt. A flick of his dark-tipped tail was offered as rebuttal, but trotted towards the gathered crowd without answering his eldest warrior.

He found the leadership (save Halo) and his daughter together, which was not surprising. Enkiel was speaking with Talitha, and leaned over to take the wine that his daughter ignored. Valkyrie bounded past him, distracting Ezekiel. The elder paused near his healer, who was answering Talitha in his usual tone. I find no need to be social, he explained, sniffing at the wine. I am content. Gabriel’s arrival was met with a dip of his narrow triangular head.

“Enkiel, grab some food for us. A growing girl must eat,” he added pointedly, shooting his daughter a look.

<style>
.mel-crosstxt-box {background-image:url(http://imgur.com/D0dTU.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:237px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.mel-crosstxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.mel-crosstxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.mel-crosstxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.mel-crosstxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mel-crosstxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread