[pack meeting] summer eclipse, I can't forget
[html]

Ezekiel frowned at Talitha’s behavior, but found Sage’s comment something to keep him busy. “Oh, that would be great. All I do is put things over a fire. Enkiel gave me some herbs he said would taste good, but we’ll see.” He shrugged lightly, and rose to meet the quickly-approaching young girl. Since her return, Valkyrie had been someone he was quite interested in—mostly for her bird. Ibsen could work during the days, but she had an owl. An owl meant night spying, when most underhanded things went forward.

The golden man smiled appreciatively at the fish, looking up only as the owl passed over. The fact he was out during the day seemed odd. His own companion, returning from a patrol, swooped low and joined the party directly—by landing on Ezekiel’s broad shoulder. The Aquila cocked an ear as the bird spoke in his native tongue, reporting. He remained there as the scarred man eyed the cooking birds. “Well these should be done. Why don’t we put your fish on these, and start eating the duck?”

Enkiel arrived and gingerly took two of the ducks, which were still hot to the touch, and retreated back to his seat near the de le Poer’s.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread