crown of thorns
[html]

So sorry for the wait. Been a bit busy.

Scorpius paused as he looked to his father and stopped growling. There really was no reason for him to continue on. He mearly wanted to show he found a bit of annoyance in the wording that his father used when he mentioned not having pups. He kept his arms crossed, though relaxed his mood and returned the calmness that was once in his ruby eyes. His gaze remained on his father as he waited to see his reaction to the way he acted to his comment. His eyes widened as the tall black male began to laugh. That was not exactly the reaction that he was expecting to get from his father. What’s so funny? Ravesque began to speak, saying that he had more experience and that the black male was much too young to worry about pups. It was true that he was much younger than his father, though he liked to have a plan for the future. He already had a female in mind, though it would only make him happy if she would want to be with him.

The young wolf continued to stare at his father as he let out another laugh. He began to speak once more as this time towards the comment her made about sticking the tall male in the care taker ranks. He was sure that even if the pack wanted to, they wouldn’t be able to do that. It was meant to be more of a joke, though his ears moved a bit back to his father’s comment about his naivety. Not exactly what he wanted to hear and again not exactly the reaction he was expecting. Scorpius watched his father rub his chin and give a grin. He remained silent as the tall male spoke. His eyes narrowed to his words. Perhaps there was some truth in that seeing as Ravesque and Naniko were together once. Even with that fact, he was sure it would be possible for his father to get on his mother’s bad side. Once his voice fell silent, it was his turn to speak. ”That may be true Dad, but I can do just as well as you can to make Mom happy. You’ll see. I’ll make her proud as well as make this pack proud of me. I’m sure that’ll make her happy.” He puffed out his chest a bit as he spoke, confidence behind his words. He was sure that would show his father too.

Scorpius paused as his father’s eyes began to stare into the distance. He crossed his arms and flicked his tail gently. ”Something on your mind Dad or are you simply bored?” He took some strands of his hair and began to straighten them out. As he flung them back behind his head, he took a seat where he was. He was getting a bit tired of standing. His legs crossed as his rear touched the cool ground. His ruby gaze returned to his father as he waited for him to reply.

Word Count → 504

Points → 5

<style>
.free-blanktext {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 15px; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2hcp4yt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 140px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.free-blanktext .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.free-blanktext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.free-blanktext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.free-blanktext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread