crown of thorns
[html]

oocgoodness

Scorpius, while relaxed, now contained a more serious look on his face. He was taking his father’s words and was not exactly please with them. He would have thought his father would have been more proud of his son for the adult he had become and the pride he was taking in the pack and trying to make his mother happy with him. At times he closed his eyes and stared at the ground, thinking of Ravesque’s words and how to reply to them. His eyes once again moved back up to the black wolf with deep red eyes as he began to laugh at him again. He could not stand the way his father was laughing at him. At least his mother didn’t drag it on like this, and that was more so from her humor in finding pain in others. He crossed his arms as he gave a small growl. ”Stop laughing at me.”

The young male paused for a moment as his father seemed to continue to focus on the darkness around him. What was the point in doing that when there was someone here to talk to. He then began to speak again, claiming that he was never bored and that it took emotion to be bored. The small black wolf paused for a moment to think about these words. ”I don’t believe that. I really doubt it takes much to be bored.” The tall male began to rub his chin again. He seemed to be returning to his own inner thoughts. As he waited for his father to speak again, he crossed his legs and adjusted his mask a bit. He sometimes found the mask to be a bother. He emitted a soft sigh before turning his attention back to his father and what more he had to say.

Scorpius felt a little offended by his father’s words. Since when was pride such a bad thing. He thought in this case he was trying to make his father proud of him, but instead he just seemed more disappointed. The other thing was saying there was nothing else he was able to do to make his mother happy besides him being in the pack. A small growl passed his lips as his father sat across from him. ”What makes you so sure of that statement Dad? How do you know there isn’t more that I can do for Mom to make her happy and proud of me?” His father began to speak again and choose his path to making Naniko happy. The young male crossed his arms and kept his eyes narrowed. He did not think his father was thinking about this right. He gave a small snort. ”Sounds lazy to me. How about instead of that you pull your weight in the pack to make her happy. You sure don’t seem to be doing much right now.” The male was actually contributing to the pack and making maps for his mother. He wondered if his father could do as much as him.

Word Count → 509

Points → 5

<style>
.free-blanktext {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 15px; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2hcp4yt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 140px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.free-blanktext .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.free-blanktext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.free-blanktext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.free-blanktext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread