i'm gonna give all my secrets [aw]ay
[html]

Sorry for the wait, I suck.

A rustle in the grass tore the male away from his noxious thoughts. The old man became instantly alert, hoping for either dinner or for company. A black ghost of a woman appeared before him, scared and thin. violet eyes attempted to catch chocolate looking up to see if she was a friend or foe. Interested in catching the woman’s attention, the hybrid let out a deep, rumbling laugh. She looked scared to death, and Helix was in the mood to be a shit disturber.

“You look like you just saw a ghost, little lady,” Helix said flirtatiously, unable to help himself. He didn’t give a damn about other males, but when it came to females, he was especially crazy. He never found a mate to settle down with so the male always ended up sleeping with his betas whenever he felt like it. Oh, the woes of an old king. “Come on over here,” the old man called out, his eyes flashing with a maniacal desire to ruin her day. “I don’t bite much, but I can’t if you want me to!” The old man laughed with a sick glee.

<style type="text/css">
.helixclouds-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.helixclouds b {font-weight:bold; color:#91707e; letter-spacing:1px}
.helixclouds p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.helixclouds-line {width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.helixclouds {margin:0 auto; background-color:#e7d8c9; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/30ldit1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8186a2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #5d6d89; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread