i'm gonna give all my secrets [aw]ay
[html]

OOC: It's ok , I've been out of town for the last week. T.T I'm wayy behind.
Word Count: 197

The male saw her, turned to her. Voron shivered, shrinking back from his violet gaze. Never in her life had she felt so vulerable. She felt her weakness and hunger as a huge weight in her bones. She knew this old male could end her if he wished. “You look like you just saw a ghost, little lady,” he said to her. The black female flinched back from his words, the word “ghost” leaving a sour taste in her mouth. What could he know about ghosts?

“Come on over here, I don’t bite much, but I can if you want me to!”
Voron remained where she stood for a second, staring at the older male warily. She couldn't decide whether it would be more dangerous to flee, or to obey. Hesitantly, the wolf padded towards him, her tail held low and eyes on the ground. She was no threat, and was trying to show that with her body language. At the back of her mind lurked another threat posed by a male, but she doubted that any male would find her emaciated body attractive enough for rape.

"Who are you?" she murmured quietly.

<style type="text/css">
.voroncc b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2e0e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.voroncc .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.voroncc p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.voroncc {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#450c0c; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2h3pg80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e77989; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread