i'm gonna give all my secrets [aw]ay
[html]
Sorry for the delay! I didn’t have an ounce of Helix inspiration until today :p Also, if you have any ideas where you want this thread to go just let me know.

Oh, this girl was no fun.

Helix cackled as she came towards him, pathetic and small. He shook his head in false disappointment. The ebony female asked who he was, and the man only laughed harder. “I’m just Helix,” he said, his laughter making his grin almost too big for his face. This little girl was so tiny, so vulnerable, and yet standing before her was a massive hybrid that could take her on any day, starving or not. And he was taunting her, making her feel like shit. The man loved it.

“What are you doing all alone out here? Don’t you have a pack to attend to?” Helix was so secluded his whole life that he never really understood the idea that canines could rough it out by themselves without a pack. Helix didn’t technically understand that he was a loner too, in his mind he was just passing through.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly27 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f48335; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #254e27; }
.freebjuly27 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly27 {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#04b96a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7YD8K.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b052c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly27 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly27 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli! <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread