i'm gonna give all my secrets [aw]ay
[html]

OOC: Umm, I have no idea where to take this. XD I'm ok with pretty much anything though.
Word Count: 240

“I'm just Helix,” the large hybrid said, his laughter making her flinch away from him. Voron wished that she could run, but knew that her emaciated frame could not carry her away from this seemingly unhinged male fast enough. The female saw a form behind Helix for a split second. Her brother. He was standing there, watching her with an amused expression on his face. His pelt was dripping, but the water left no mark on the ground. Voron blinked and the image was gone.

The black female stared past the large hybrid's shoulder for a moment, wondering why her brother's ghost chose to appear now. Maybe it was a sign, but if so she had no idea what he was trying to tell her. Finally the she-wolf forced her gaze back to the living male still standing in front of her. Somehow he seemed less threatening now, as if visions of the dead could chase away her fears of the living. “I don't have a pack anymore,” she said, meeting Helix's gaze for a second. “I left before they could drive me out.” Feeling somewhat braver, Voron forced her breathing to slow and tried to calm her heart rate. “I've been alone before, I'm not afraid of solitude.” If only I were truly alone, she thought, but Cheron's ghost rarely leaves me in peace.

<style type="text/css">
.voroncc b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2e0e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.voroncc .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.voroncc p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.voroncc {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#450c0c; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2h3pg80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e77989; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread