I'm A Bubble In Your Hands
[html]

I've timeskipped to the end of painting here Smile

Galileo shook his head, 'No. my nephew isn't due to arrive til tomorrow'. His words were blunt, though missing the strong disdane that it was usually coated in. He kept his eyes on his word, keeping the paint away from his body and working with unearthly ease. He sprayed the bird quickly and then removed the stencil after letting the paint settle for a while. The shapes looked magnificent on the blank wall, Galileo gave a brief grin, it lasted for only a second, as he did not plan on ruining his calm and collected mindset.

After they had finished, Galileo stood back, nodding happily as he gazed upon his work. 'Are you happy with the results?' he asked, turning to his packmate with another soft, yet brief smile. He did not expect payment, nor did he really want it, the payment was within the work itself. The dust coated male's socked hand reached up to remove the rope from his hair, the dark locks toppling away from their restraints. He was happy with his work, it was neat as usual and their was little mess apart from the small drips that had fallen away from the stencil. The dusty male sighed, putting his hand in his pocket and retrieving the flash of whiskey he had brought with him.

<style>
.galhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.galhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.galhorse b {color:#cc9449; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.galhorse {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 63223c.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f1e9bb; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:275px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread