[ldr]The situations are irrelevant now [j]
[html]

OOC: this is forward-dated to the night of Sunday, June 26th echelon is the song he is singing, Krystalle posts first please everyone, and also +5

The journey had been long, so very, tiredly long. Their pups had been restless at times, them just beginning to see the world. They never knew anything but darkness and milk before they had opened their eyes. They now squirmed and were beginning to walk and stuff now, so they were beginning to be a handful for both Krystalle and Mars. Them having to move again had been a nightmare! He didn't want to move from their cozy home in Berwick, but Dahlia de Mai would be no more, and they would not have a pack to live in because of Nayru and this Razekiel man had found some place "across the mountains" that was "beautiful and tranquil". Mars was not entertained by having to haul puppies over a mountain, especially when it got too cold up there. There was no way that two week old puppies with shortish fur were going to not freeze before they made it back down to where they were safe from the cold. Mars was not going to put his children in the danger that Nayru had forgotten to think about before she thought of moving the pack over a dangerous mountain. Maybe this was their way of getting rid of Mars without having to deal with it. That would have sucked if it all was just a conspiracy to get Mars and Krystalle to move on to the next pack..

Mars had known of this pack by a woman by the name of Pixie. She had spoken of the place, and it was once dangerous like CdA. At this point in time though, Mars was trying to find any sort of safety. He just didn't want to go back crawling to the kingdom to be chewed out by his brother and have to face living near all of that water. There was too much running water there. Mars was afraid he would drown if he went back there. There was no way he was going back there. Not unless it was his very last option. Then he'd have to go back and face the music he guessed. Speaking of music, they could really use some music now. Music to relax the group of travelers. Illiya and Adrian did not follow, for they were stuck with the Dahlians for some reason. They would be able to make the journey. Mars knew that one day he would see his little brother again. Until then, they would have to say goodbye. Mars would come to visit maybe. Maybe when they were bigger.

The small family, their things and their steeds and pet(Axel the sheep) had arrived at the marked borders of Crimson Dreams. He couldn't believe that he was having to do this for the second time in a row, within a month's time. He didn't want to be doing this, but he was going to anyways. The man lifted his head to the stars and called for a leader to come to them. While he waited, he turned his white guitar to his belly and he moved over towards Krystalle and their children. He started with a few soft chords and then he started to sing to them. Look at the red red changes in the skyyy.....Look at the separation and the border lineeeeee.... But don't look at everything here insideeeee and be afraid afraid to speak your mind....It took a moment before i lost myself in heree....It took a moment that i could not be found....Again and again and again and again i see your face in everything it took a moment in a moment that i could not be found... the man sung to his woman, his children...

<style>
.marspink-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspink-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspink-z91 b {color:#fe0b20; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspink-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... inktab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:416px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.marspink-z91-border {width:418px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread