Momma, please.
[html]

It had indeed been a long time since she had laid eyes on her dark daughter. Naniko had left the territory to go searching for her sister and their branch of the family and had come back to find that her own pups had taken off in different directions. She was still missing Rio, Caprica, and Lucia, and Harlowe was now dead. She spent many a night wondering about whether her children were safe...where they were, what they were doing with themselves. If they were still alive, even.

A voice startled her out of her thoughts. Momma One pup in particular had always called her that. After her recent talk with Ehno, Rio had been the one on her mind the most. She had dreamed of the day that she would be reunited with her little girl. "Rio? Rio?!" She shouted. Then the girl appeared before her. Was she dreaming? Naniko shook her head a few times to clear her thoughts.

Her daughter confirmed her identity and Naniko rushed forward, wanting to be nearer. Wanting to be sure that it wasn't a dream or some kind of apparition. It really was Rio. "You look so different, baby girl--you're so big now!" She managed to choke out, reaching to try and hug the dark wolf. "I didn't think I would ever see you again..I came back and all of you were gone"

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread