Momma, please.
[html]

XDDD HAHA <33 And as a note, Luperci can’t technically cry tears. They could make whimpering noises and be sad, but they don’t produce tears out of emotion :] also, LOL. Fat and old, huh XD

She didn’t know if her daughter had sought her out deliberately or if she had just happened to come across the pack randomly. If she had, then that was very very good luck. Perhaps her gris-gris was working…so far it had brought Ravesque and his children, Helios, and now her daughter. She had thought that her luck had gone bad when Selene had passed on…maybe this was a sign that it was beginning to turn. ”I’ve missed you too. Not a day went by where I wouldn’t think about you and your sister. I was so worried. You look really good, too” She said, hugging her close.

Her daughter pulled back to look her over more, and she grinned. She didn’t know if her pregnancy would be obvious to the girl or not; right now she just looked a little on the plump side. ”I’ve been doing great. I formed this pack called Anathema with more of the family; there are so many D’Angelos around now! Also, I’m going to have another litter next moon” She explained, putting a hand on her belly. ”I hope you can be here for their birth..but I understand if you have places that you need to go. I bet everyone will want to see you now; I’m a greedy mother. Hahaha” She backed up, motioning for her child to follow her into the lands. ”Did you have many adventures while you were away?”

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread