Momma, please.
[html]

Ok, I’ll take that for future threads =] And yes, fat and old !

Rio looked over her Mom, eyes stopping on her belly. Jeez, Mom’s still pumping them out. The gaze stayed there for a few seconds while she thought of when she was a child, remembering the good times before everything turned for the worst. Then her gaze broke, and they returned to Nani’s face. She smiled, and followed her mother into Anathema.

”Wow, Mom, you’ve been busy I see,” she said referring to her pregnant belly and her pack formation, as well. She was happy her Mom was the leader. If she hadn’t anywhere to go, she could certainly come here. She knew in her heart that her Mom would never abandon her again. ”Well, I would like to go see Dad, but if they’re coming soon I can always stick around a little while longer,” she spoke with her head down while walking closely behind her Mom.

”Adventures? Not many. I really just left to clear my head. I didn’t want to come back foggy minded because I might’ve done something terrible.” She was thinking of the evil things she could do now with her new mindset. What she could’ve done back then might’ve been to end her own life for the stupid mistakes of her brother’s bad choices. The event that happened between her and Harlowe still bothered her greatly, and she planned to get her revenge someday. She didn’t know how she would feel when she found him and saw his face again, but her approach was to ‘teach him a lesson’.

”So, you’ve created your own pack containing most of the family… Do they still remember me?” It hasn’t been that long, but a lot can happen in a year. One can forget a lot about someone, or even forget them completely. I can be honest inside my own head, I don't really remember everyone either. She thought maybe she was asking too much from them now.

Word Count → 320

Points → 3

Image courtesy of 36821100@N04@Flickr.

<style>
.rio-suntree .padded {width:280px;height:215px; float:left; }
.rio-suntree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.rio-suntree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-suntree b {color:#F2BBBA; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rio-suntree {background-color:#6B3534; border:1px solid #F2BBBA; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F1111; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YCdfY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread