Momma, please.
[html]

Big Grin

She figured that this was a safe enough place to raise puppies. She would encourage the pack to be as fiercely protective of them as she was, though she doubted that the children would be able to find their way out of the cave system and into the outside world for a while anyway. Just in case, though, after they started to run around more she would ask the pack to watch over them if they came across them. An extra duty. "I don't think they'll be coming for a few more weeks, at least. You should go visit your father; he would be very happy to see you"

Naniko didn't mind that Rio wished to go and see Ehno; she wasn't the sole parent and knew that it was best to share the children as much as she could. She wouldn't be possessive of the girl even though she had just gotten her back. Her daughter's words reminded her of the terrible things that had happened to her while she had been away, though. She would not leave again. "I am here to protect you now, Rio. You are always welcomed here."

Jade eyes went back to the ones of her daughter, curious. "Well...many of the members came with me from the cult pack that I lived in. I don't know if any of them would know you at all, to be honest. It's a branch of the family, my branch, that hadn't come to 'Souls before. Or if they had...it wasn't for a very long time. My sister Selene came with me from New Brunswick, but she passed away recently. Some of her children are still here." She explained. "You could meet them-they're very interesting"

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread