Momma, please.
[html]

PPed them getting there…. Hope its okay?

The young, black shewolf noticed how hard the subject was on her mother and immediately apologized, ”Oh, I’m sorry Momma. I didn’t realize I asked so bluntly.” She did have consideration for others, especially family that cared about her. The two wolves entered the caves, and Rio looked around in awe. Naniko made a sharp left, and Rio missed it. She was still walking slowly looking around with her mouth hung slightly open. It wasn’t until she heard her Mom start talking that she knew she took a wrong turn. She looked around and pinpointed where Naniko’s voice was coming from, and quickly caught up to her.

Rio caught just enough of what she said to know what to say next, ”Well, I was thinking of visiting you… Maybe staying for a day or two and then heading out to see Daddy.” She wanted to see him. She missed him, too. She wondered how things would be with them after all this time. She hoped he would welcome her warmly just as Nani did. She realized her mother must’ve said more before she caught up, and stood there looking a bit frazzled, ”What did you say before that? That I could stay where?” She felt a little dumb that she missed half of the alpha’s sentence because she stupidly wasn’t paying attention to where she was heading.

They kept walking and reached an opening in one of the stony walls. Rio peered inside and the room was huge, much bigger than the other rooms they had passed on their way here. Her mouth hung slightly open once more. ”Wow…” The awe spoke for her. Naniko’s room was huge, and nicely decorated. She had all her things in their own places, and a fire pit. Awesome. Rio stood by the doorway peering in. ”I can’t stay with you?”

Word Count → 307

Points → 3

Image courtesy of 36821100@N04@Flickr.

<style>
.rio-suntree .padded {width:280px;height:215px; float:left; }
.rio-suntree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.rio-suntree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-suntree b {color:#F2BBBA; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rio-suntree {background-color:#6B3534; border:1px solid #F2BBBA; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F1111; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YCdfY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread