Momma, please.
[html]

Sounds great! Closing :]] Also, as a reminder...it's sketchy for you to say that Rio "knew" that Naniko wanted her to stay in Anathema. Naniko never outright said that <3

"Probably. I can block that room off so that they're safe back there and can't get out." She said, nodding. She was glad that Rio would be spending a bit of time there, and hoped her kiddo would visit more in the future. They still had much to talk about as mother and daughter, but she wasn't going to push any of the subjects upon Rio if the girl wasn't ready to talk about them. She had enough respect for her child...Rio hadn't brought it up, and Naniko would not either.

"That's fine, dear. You know where I am if you decide someday. I don't get out much, what with everything that goes on here...so you know where to find me." The mother said. After a while she yawned, stretching her arms high above her head. She was tired from the day's events and wished to get some rest, herself. "I think I might take a bit of a nap now...sleep for a few hours, at least. I don't usually get much good sleep any more." She moved to lay down on her bed, yawning and drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread