I do my dreaming with eyes wide open
[html]

WC:000+ - Teo and Camilla come along, so Cami can wish little Jackson congratulations. :3 Cam's next in line for this ceremony XD I'd better get started looking for a new player for her.

When little Camilla had caught wind of Jackson's coming-of-age ceremony, she'd first been confused, asking Matteo questions about it the entire day after. The poor guy had been baffled, going as far as to ask a few other members about it. They explained it to both of them and both Trovatos got to learn an important lesson on Anathema lifestyle. The pair eventually came to an agreement; after hours of begging and pleading, Matteo agreed to bring Camilla to the ceremony, not wanting to seem rude himself anyway.

So with Camilla wearing a lovely pink ribbon tied around her neck (with other little beads added to the longer parts of her fur for decoration, added in by Teo of course) and Teo dressed in his sunday best (a black dress shirt and a nice pair of smooth jeans, boots and ponytail included of course), the two set out to the ceremony. Teo limped along a bit tiredly, Camilla bounced ahead excitedly.

I think Jackson should be an Anzu like you. Chirped the pup as the brother-sister pair arrived at the ceremonial grounds. I think the horses finally warmed up to him. Do you think so? The cute innocence in Cami's voice was probably not what brought a cruel smile to his face. Rather, it was probably the fact that Teo knew for sure that the horses still hated the little scamp's company, even to this day. How Camilla thought otherwise was beyond him.

He eventually coughed softly and looked down to Camilla. Best behaviour today, Camilla. You don't want to upset Naniko. He bent down to scoop her up and she squirmed around to hold onto his shoulder with her front paws, sitting awkardly in the crook of his arm but very comfortable none-the-less. He gave her a moment to respond and when she only gave him a confused look, he sighed. Naniko? Our Angela? The leader of Anathema? When Camilla blinked and made a tiny 'oh' at this, he sighed again. C'mon.

He trudged over towards their leader a few steps, stopping at a distance and pointing her out. That's Naniko. She's the boss lady around here.

Not you? Came her soft, confused reply.

No, not me. Do you really think they'd let someone my age run a huge pack like this?

...well, no, but-

Just... Just behave today, alright? No making a mess of things. That means no shouting, no howling and for the love of God, no bubble noises! He chided, setting her back down on the ground with a sarcastic smile on his face. The tawny pup cocked her head back to stare up at him, ears back and face pouty.

...fine. She caved, hunching her shoulders up and dropping her tail hard on the ground. She sat there sulking after that, sour-faced and stubborn-pawed. Teo heaved a sigh, standing back up straight and glancing around, keeping an eye out for Jackson and hoping this would all go well.

<style>
.MRed-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.MRed-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.MRed-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#a2554d; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.MRed-K-01 {background-color:#3a1011; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#884042; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:497px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5505/tab11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .MRed-K-01-border {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread