I do my dreaming with eyes wide open
[html]

ooc: hey look here's a link for what agony's runes mean +5

It seemed so quiet here. The energy around them were all very intense, but Panda could point out a few of them whom had energy frequencies that were stronger than others. Some energies were weaker than others, meaning that there were some spiritually weak members of the pack present, as well as there being very strong spirits present. Her eyes ran around to the other pack members. She did not know a single one of them other than Jackson. It disappointed her slightly that she was not acquaint with many of the pack members that were present. Her rounded ears fall back slightly on her had as her eyes had stopped on a man who's fur was pure white, and his nose was pink. He was with a child, and her eyes cast down at the girl before she became disinterested and she looked at a coal man with red eyes. They lingered on him and his energy before they moved on to Theodore, and then another,smaller coal male with a mask sitting on one side of his face. She wondered what he was hiding briefly before Naniko spoke to them. She had spoken about how Jackson would be Ose, and Agony would be Zepar, like Venom was. Panda was curious as to why the girl did not get a higher place like her brother had.

Naniko then told them that they could give their gifts to the children if they had them. Panda did not jump up yet, for the little girl whom was with the pale male in the area had been the first to jump up and annoy the shit out of Jackson and Agony. Panda snorted lightly and leaned on Jackson's staff boredly before the bigger of the two coal, red-eyed males had approached the two children whom were now adults. Panda waited for them to move away before she and Venom would get up and walk up to the two. Venom held a small smirk on his maw, while Panda had a full smile there. Congratulations both of you. she started to speak. For you, Jackson, I give you this staff that I crafted for you. It has a spell on it, for protection, so it should serve you well. she spoke before she handed the raven skulled staff to the boy, and she held a smile on her maw before turning to Agony. For you, Venom and I carved five runes for you. Dagaz, Inguz, Algiz, Thurisaz, and Gifu are the ones we carved for you. Maybe once you are a little bit older we can do some more for you. Until then, have these. the woman spoke as Venom handed the bag to the girl. Both of you, good luck, and if either one of you ever need me, or Venom, we'll be more than likely around to help you. the woman spoke, smiling before nodding to both of them. Jackson, any time you need to meditate, and you need a place to go, I offer my meditation room, and my services of guided meditation, and I extend the invitation to you too, Agony. the woman spoke, and smiled before she stepped back and looked to Venom. Venom would congratulate the two yet again and give them handshakes before he too would step away. Once they were done, they moved out of the way and looked to Naniko for a brief moment, as if to just get a taste of what she was feeling at the moment.

Panda wondered who fathered Naniko's pups that were so obviously brewing. Her belly would not have been swollen like that otherwise.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb1 b {font-family:'Indie Flower', trebuchet ms, san-serif; font-weight:bold; color:#9e8b87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfe2e7; font-size:14px; }
.pandafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#dfe2e7; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #dfe2e7; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb1-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#604+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread