I do my dreaming with eyes wide open
[html]
@Honey - Opps. Thanks for letting me know. / Word Count: 522 (5 points)

Scorpius watched as the other members began to come to the ceremony of his half siblings. From what he could tell, it didn’t look like a lot of the members from the tribe actually came here to see his half siblings coming of age. Then again, this was not a mandatory pack meeting and he was sure those who did not show up were busy with other things. At least with the members that did show up, he was able to see some new faces. His ruby gaze first moved over to the darkened wolf with deep blue eyes. He at least knew who the other leader was. He gave him a small return nod before watching for the other members.

It was nice to see that his father had actually shown up for this occasion. At least he was still devoted and cared about his children becoming adults. The black male gave his father a small smile before his eyes moved to the white wolf following behind him. He had not recognized this one from when he was around Anathema. Perhaps he would have a chance to meet this wolf sometime in the future. The last one to arrive was a black and white wolf that had a companion it seemed. It was nice to see the wolves of Anathema doing well. His smile grew a bit as he turned back to Jackson and Agony.

Scorpius’ ears moved up as his mother began to speak. She began to explain about the animals each of them had caught and then used to make their object of choice. She then stated the ranks that each of them would be starting at. He was not surprised by his half brother’s decision. It looked like the two of them would be working together in the upcoming duty days. He would have to work harder to make sure that he helped Jackson the best he could. Why not let them help each other out?

The ceremony was soon over and the other members went to congradulate his half siblings. The black male waited his turn and moved over to them. He was a bit upset at himself for not being able to get a gift for each of them like some of the other members had done. Perhaps he would be able to go look later and give them to them the next time he saw Jackson and Agony. He smile to both of them as he relaxed his posture. “Congradulations to both of you. I’m sure you both will continue to grow into mature adults.” His ruby gazed moved over to Ravesque as he came over and spoke of a celebration for the new adults, even inviting Scorpius and his mother. He gave his father a slight nod before speaking. “Thank you Dad. I’ll be sure to come by.” Once most of the other members had left, he felt it was now his turn to take his leave. He passed by Jackson and Agony, once more giving them a smile, and then returned to his own section of the cave.

[/html]
[html]
Table © James
[/html]

Messages In This Thread