Black Beard's Rum
[html]

Ooc.

”Agony, a nice name.” Though Axelle wasn’t exactly sure if it suited the young female. She didn’t seem to be in agony or be anything less than content with her life. Well, this was her first impression, who knew what went on behind the curtain. Axelle stuffed the last of the ingredients in her bag, and buttoned it shut. ”Axelle is my name,” she was in a particularly weird mood today. Chipper, as some would call it. Weird for her since this didn’t come around much, only when she was high, and she wasn’t right now. Though, she wished she could be. The youth’s question was straight forward, and Axelle liked bluntness in others. It got the truth out more quickly.

Agony seemed to become bothered a bit by her question, and Axelle immediately apologized, ”I’m sorry. You look just like her… Almost.” Now that she looked at her more seriously, she didn’t really look like Naniko. All she had was the white fur, as did so many others in the Souls lands. Agony didn’t have the emerald eyes as did Naniko, and she had different hair. ”Hmm, actually you don’t look like her at all.” She had to get that out. A warm sirocco blew across the mountain, bringing a light mist of rain soon after. The fire’s embers were getting damp, and Axelle sat there watching them go out.

She was quick to change the subject, though, which was good. ”I am making rum,” she tapped on the fermenter’s top next to her. ”Black Beard’s Rum.” She dug the recipe out of her bag and handed it to Agony, unsure if she knew how to read or not. ”Quite a simple recipe, probably for first-timers.” Axelle stood up, grabbed a piece of cloth and wrapped it around one of her hands. She then picked up the grate off the still burning fire, and threw it to the side, away from the fire so that it would cool. She then picked up her bag, and took the cloth off of her hand. She threw it by where the grate was.

The fermenter had two handles on either side of it. Axelle tested its heaviness, which wasn’t that heavy, but she wouldn’t be able to carry it herself. ”Do you mind helping me carry this to my room?” She was bent over with her hand on one of the handles, awaiting the female’s answer. Why would she say no? She would get a present in return.

Word Count → 416

Points → 3

<style>
.axelle-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.axelle-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-t98 b {color:#1C1712; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.axelle-t98 {background-color:#D7C0AD; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#53483E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread