Black Beard's Rum
[html]

Ooc.

”I look like myself.” Axelle nodded with a shrug, ”Good answer.” The next question made Axelle pause in thought. Did she know anyone who had her jumble of colors? She didn’t know him, but she’d seen him. ”I don’t exactly know the guy, but I’ve seen a Dahlian with similar colors to me. We aren’t acquaintances though.”

She let go of the handle of the fermenter, and received the recipe. She folded it, and then put it back into her bag. She stood up straight, talking to the girl now. ”A Black Beard, in this case, is just the name. And don’t worry, I can’t read that well either. What I can read gets me by, like recipes and picture books.” She walked over to the fermenter once more, and took its handle with the girl, ”Because I can’t carry this by myself.”

After Agony took the other handle, they started walking rather quickly toward the caves entrance. Axelle’s room was further down the hall, but not that far. After about five minutes of walking, which felt like forever, Axelle turned a corner and entered her room. It was spacey with swords, knives, and a crossbow hanging on the far wall by her bed made of furs and blankets. She didn’t have a human mattress like some, but her version sufficed. They put the fermenter in the opposite corner, by where the shelves were full of herbs and spices and there was a small cauldron on the floor nearby. Wicca stuff. She had a table made of rock where she plopped her bag down and offered Agony a seat on one of the stony chairs.

She then went to one of the shelves where she had many jars filled with different colored liquids, mostly all different shades of brown. The darker, the sweeter. She picked a darker one and offered it to Agony. ”A gift for helping me. If you don’t like it, you can leave it here.” Axelle went over to the fermenter and positioned it a little better into the corner. When she was satisfied, she stepped back and looked at it. Then she turned back to Agony, ”Or take it with you; your choice.” A gift was a gift. Pff, giving alcohol to a child, what am I thinking?

Axelle sauntered over to the shelves filled with alcoholic beverages in jars, and took one of the lighter colored ones. She brought it to her lips, and tipped it back taking a big sip. Her face scrunched up to its potency, but soon released with a simple breathy, ”Aah…” She then looked at Agony, ”I made them all myself. Sometimes I like my alcohol sweeter, making it darker, and sometimes I like it more potent, where it becomes lighter.” She pointed toward Agony’s jar, ”That one is the sweeter of the sweet batch.” Then she looked through the shelf and pulled out an almost clear jar, ”This one is the more potent of the lot.” Then she placed it back on it’s shelf along with the one that was in her hand.

Word Count → 514

Points → 5

<style>
.axelle-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.axelle-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-t98 b {color:#1C1712; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.axelle-t98 {background-color:#D7C0AD; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#53483E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread