Black Beard's Rum
[html]
ooc

When Axelle was done rearranging the jars so they fit right on the shelf, she turned back to Agony in time to see her say ‘thank you’. The two-toned female watched as her young friend drank in anticipation. There was no hiding the young female’s thoughts. They were clearly written in with her expression. She had no ill feelings about the drink, but she was unsure of what to think of it. Axelle didn’t say anything. She was a child, this was probably her first sip of alcohol, and Axe would give her some time to decide if she’s a drinker or not.

Seeing that Agony refused to sit, Axelle sat on one of the stony chairs by the table. She looked up at her new friend, offering her a seat again. This time if she did not take it, Axe wouldn’t ask anymore. Agony kept talking saying that Axe had talent for alcohol making. She smiled at the comment, ”Thanks.” She thought she was pretty good, and now to have confirmation from another boosted her confidence. Now she knew she was good.

Axelle straightened up when she heard the question. She furrowed her eyebrows in thought. She wasn’t much of a teacher, and didn’t really know much about reading, herself, but she would be willing to share the trade. In her opinion, reading was a good skill to have just in case one ever needs to be able to read in a situation, which is like… all the time. She would just need to figure out a way to teach it well… She would do it for free for the female, but then again having her there when she needed something done wasn’t a bad idea either. ”I’ll make you a deal: I’ll teach you how to read and you don’t have to do anything for me now, but in the future if I need something- you’ll be there to help. Deal?” Cleaning wasn’t a bad idea either. Axelle looked around her den and it wasn’t really that dirty. How would you keep a cave clean? It’s natural to be dirty. She was a wolf after all, cleaning didn’t really mean anything to her. She liked to live in dirt, but not filth.

Word Count: 374

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:40px;}
#an-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:190px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread