SHOOTINGstars.
[html]
out of character
out of character

quick post before I'm off to work. x_X;

in character
in character

Patience was a virtue given to Sentrosi by his mother. Often times he felt as if he could wait for the end of the world for many instances, but for some odd reason, this wasn't one of them. He shifted his weight from one leg to another, feeling as his pads clenched and withdrew the land underneath him as he peered about him curiously, anxiously. The fire-hued wolf had no idea what was making him so nervous, perhaps it was the fact that he was at this land, looking for a pack. True, these weren't the lands of the Bleeding Souls, however he could feel the tense atmosphere around him alive with the spirit of the old lands.

Nonetheless, he was grateful when he was ultimately found. She looked so similar, granted, all white wolves did. Yet, the body structure, the posture, the way the femme afore him moved, there was that uncanny familiarity to her. But he did the polite thing, swept his eyes to the ground as his posture submitted cautiously towards the elder. He bowed softly and gave a faint smile as he replied to her inquiry. "I'm actually looking for a pack to join, and was hoping that someone like yourself may accommodate?" He hoped that would pass through well enough, but naturally just in case, he threw in his name to jump start the process along. "I'm Sentrosi Sadira."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread