Tsigoti Sidanelvhi
[html]
x-x-x
Brooooother <3

Una hopped through the bushes to the side, and the woman had to turn her head toward the deer bounding toward her. Donoma eyed her as well, aware of the deer's presence. However, it was also evident that the doe was not showing herself to anyone else. But then, the woman cried out as she saw a mountain lion chasing after her guide. Except for the fact it made no sense. Una did not enjoy tormenting mortal predators by outracing them, but the puma did not seem eager on capturing the doe. It could only be one thing. Behind the predator came another horse, riding strong through the trees. In a matter of moments, the woman found herself in the grasp of her brother, just the man she had come seeking. She heard the alarm in his voice and found herself face to face with him when he brought his stallion next to her mare. Donoma bore this patiently, only pawing at the ground lightly.

Sunki rolled her eyes at her brother. None of this was new to her. He had always been overprotective of her, but he was overreacting. And in front of his kalona as well. "Brother, I'm fine. I'm okay. I'm just tired and my thighs hurt. But I'm fine. Calm down," she told him, gently grabbing his hands seeking hers. She squeezed them and smiled, though it was a rather tired one. "Everything is fine. More or less." Sunki looked at her brother, then Dawali, and then again at her brother. "The raids continue. Tima and Sewa are fighting, though. When I left, Father was not." Sunki was positive the man would not stay home and do nothing, but she doubted he would fight. "Mother's fine, too. But it's been rough. She would not let me leave without arrows and a bow."

<style>
.sunki-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.sunki-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sunki-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.sunki-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.sunki-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.sunki-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread