Tsigoti Sidanelvhi
[html]

zoomzoom 300+

All of the worry and stress that had been bubbling inside of him since he had heard the news of the raid from Chitsa exploded out into the open in that one moment. Sunki seemed to be fine, thank the Spirits, so he was granted some immediate relief. However his thoughts still clung to the well-being of their parents and brothers. Surely things must be very severe if she had left the Great Tribe to come to him here. Now that his mind was over the initial shock of finding Sunki here, his mind began to race with other questions. Had mother and father sent her here to keep her out of harm's way? Had she come of her own decision? What if she had come to ask for him to return and to help protect the tribe? That last question left a lump in his stomach, knowing if that were the case that he would have to refuse her. Nayati had children and a mate to think of and care for.

His sister met his over-pouring of concern with rolled eyes and for a moment he felt a bit offended. Surely he had every right to worry over her and the rest of their family with the Great Tribe being attacked and her making such a long journey on her lonesome. Still, her words were a soothing balm and the man's frayed tempers soon calmed to a more normal level. Sunki was indeed fine, and their family as well, though the news that his little brothers were involved in the fighting worried him. Nayati doubted he would ever forgive himself if either were maimed or killed. "I am relieved to hear you are fine, and everyone else as well. It worries me about Tima and Sewa, but there is no help for it I suppose," he said with a deep and worried frown. At the mention of their mother making Sunki carry a bow the Utina's face returned to his usual stern elder brother one. "Of course she would not, and she should not have. They could have been the thing between life and death for you out there awiusdi."

When Dawali spoke up Nayati was snapped out of his little world that he had condensed down to himself and his sister. "Yes, let us head back to the Village. You can stay with Lili and me; our hut is more than adequate." The news of her niece and nephew was temporarily forgotten as the trio turned their mounts to head towards the center of the territory. His mind was still focused on the strife of the Great Tribe. "Did mother and father send you here Sunki?" He was eager to know the reasons of her departure and what her intent was now.

<style type="text/css">
.nayat_dream02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayat_dream02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayat_dream02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayat_dream02 {margin:0px auto; width:430px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/2585/nayati02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread