its in my blood, its in my heart
Aslan was just dozing lightly when he felt some vibrations in the ground. He popped his eyes open and saw a herd of deer running towards the clearing. He whistled to his horse and she came trotting over. He held onto her halter and pet her gently. He giggled, he could feel her tense muscles, clearly she wanted to run with them. As much as Aslan trusted the mare he knew that letting her go running off with deer probably wasn't a great idea. "Shh, girl just stay here... We can go running later." He smiled as his horse nuzzled him.

His attention was drawn to another deer, lagging behind and a wolf that was chasing him. He watched as the woman made her move, killing the deer somewhat easily. She stood over her kill protectively and adressed him. He smiled at her, impressive! He hoped to be able to hunt like that one day. "Oh no, I was just enjoying the day.. You are a really good hunter! I hope to be that good when I'm older.. I really have never been on a hunt before.. Anne always told me it was too dangerous... I haven't even talked to Aylar or Guzel about it... Maybe Sarajevo would come with me.. Or I could learn so that when the pups grow up I can teach them!" He giggled then looked up, reazling he had been rambling.

"Errr, sorry about that." He laughed, "I am Aslan Kurtis, adopted son of Io Berlin." He spoke his title proudly, he loved his Aylar. He laughed again and gestured to his horse, "And this... this is my horse.. I haven't thought of a name for her yet... I just got her from a trader that my other mother Aeron, I call her Guzel, took me to see so that I could get a goat and some pastachios so that I could cook my family Borek and Baklava.. Those are Turkish dishes.. They are quite popular where I'm from, of course I have never really been there... I was born in Turkey but my pack was attacked by lions the night I was born and my blood mother saved my life and we took a boat here.... She died when we reached Inferni.. but I don't really remember any of that.. Then Aylar, errr Io took me in!"

He blushed under his fur.. "Sorry, I tend to ramble on whenever I meet new people." He giggled, feeling foolish for giving his whole history to a wolfess that probably didn't really even care.. "By now you probably forgot my name." He laughed and looked up at her with a smile. "Where are you from?"

Messages In This Thread