its in my blood, its in my heart
3+

Jace simply stared as the smaller male suddenly let forth a rambling tirade of words at her, her mismatched eyes flicking back and forth between the male and his horse. Even the horse seemed to roll her eyes and look at Jace with a 'oh good god' expression on her face. The female blinked in surprise as the words just kept coming and coming, it was never ending. Finally he seemed to be getting himself under control before he launched into a second burst of verbal spew. She was understanding what he was saying but it just went on and on... seriously, had no one taught this pup to take breaths between sentences? She had pretty much no other reaction than the incredulous staring until he had finished.

Finally! He had stopped talking and she could get a word in, he seemed embarrassed by his nonsensical rambling but she smiled anyway and nodded at his apology and explanation of why he had just pretty much explained his life to her and replied shortly, "No worries, it happens to all of us." She smiled more at his laughter and humor,

"I remember, Aslan Kurtis of Inferni. Did you know that Aslan means Lion?" His humor managed to put her in good spirits despite her first annoyance with him,

"I am Jace, technically I am from the Arctic but I live in Phoenix Valley at the moment." The woman turned from him and grabbed her newly killed old buck by his magnificent antlers and proceeded to drag his carcass single handedly the several tens of meters towards the Infernian and his horse. The woman then began to search around for small twigs and kindling she could use to start a fire,

"What say you young pup to helping me start a fire and cook this deer I killed, you can tell me more about your life if you so wish." Jace found herself offering, she had decided to trust this male on a whim and hoped he lived up to her expectations, her only run in with Inferni so far had been less than civil.

Messages In This Thread