its in my blood, its in my heart
Aslan could see that Jace was slightly annoyed with him, that only made him blush even more. He took a deep breath, trying to recover from his rambling. He smiled and nodded his head, "Yes I do. My mother named me Aslan because we were attacked by lions the night of my birth. My first language is Turkish. Lion in Turkish is 'aslan.' But of course you probably know that since you just asked me if I knew what it meant." He grinned and cocked his head. Now with the deer gone his mare was calm again. He let go of his hold on her and shooed her away gently.

He nodded his head, "Where is the Arctic?" He questioned her, "Hmm.. I have heard of Pheonix Valley." He smiled, waiting to see if she would answer his question or choose to ignore it. Either way he didn't care, as long as he had some company. He was looking down at the ground when her next question came to him. His head popped up and he smiled, "Sure, I would love to help!" He followed her act and began to look for things that could be used as firewood.

"Well, there isn't much more to tell.. Just recently my uncle offered for me to come live with him for a while in a pack him and another woman are forming.. My mother wasn't too happy about it, but I am only staying for a few months so that he can teach me some things.. I really don't know what kind of things he will teach me though.." He cocked his head, "But the worse thing, I don't really think my mother cares that I am leaving.. She didn't seem to object to it at all, though she was angry with me.." He stopped his search for a minute, his eyes welling up for a second as he thought about her pretty much yelling at him. "I sure will miss her while I am gone.. And her mate, my other mother, just had pups. I want to be there to help raise them, but I need to learn more so I can help more.. right?"

Messages In This Thread