turn blood into gold
[html]

Word Count » 3+

He had just finished detailing the eyes of the owl, when the woman's step drew sharp attention. His blade carved the last incision, and dark, foreboding eyes gazed out unto the man. Yellow teeth glinted in a half-smile, wicked and sharp.

When Eris came into view, he was reclining against the tree, rising only to allow her the simple greeting of a nuzzle to either cheek. There was a swirling magnetism to the with this day, a strange conflict of scents that sought to stir his blood in primal and forbidden ways. The Thistle King's pupils narrowed, observing the hungry stealing of vibrant lime eyes across his own bared frame. His Auxiliary was beginning to show the virtue of her wild and untamable gender, the curve of her womb swelled in slight. Different pheromones filled the air, than those he had noted around her before.

Change made the woman dangerous, unpredictable. While he did not fear Eris' infidelity, for she was as loyal to him as he desired her to be, this newness and strangeness made her slightly unfamiliar. The scent of her crawled under his skin, and lingered there in an itch that would not be scratched.

Her tones spoke of no deception, and Sirius allowed himself to relax somewhat, although his narrowed eyes remained fast to the shamaness. Pregnancy filled her with that same strength and desirability brought on by her spirituality. She was a dancer between two worlds, and the dark stillness of the spirits and the other garnered a feasible amount of trepidation within the man. He did not meddle in the madness that she did, lest the spirits devour his mind and leave him a crippled man.

"Darling Eris," Came the throaty purr, breath slipping between yellow daggers to hiss from silver tongue, "I seek nothing more than your companionship. Does such a reason satisfy you?" He held out a creamy palm, indicating that she might take it. The sea called to him still, and perhaps it would entertain the restless King to explore its crevasses with the ebony woman. "Come with me to the waters. I seek them to clear my head."

<style>
.siritxt {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.siritxt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8Hs2Q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:122px 0px 0px 0px;}
.siritxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.siritxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.siritxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.siritxt b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.siritxt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread