i'd catch a grenade for you
[html]

Word Count → 000

Is it okay if Val picks up Gunnar after you reply?

Valinta was optimistic. As she ran in her Lupus form from the meeting with Galileo and Gemma, she smiled. The female couldn't wait to tell her son about the possibility of a new home, a new pack. A pack that she herself had helped to create!

As she neared the clearing that she had left Gunnar with her things in, Valinta slowed down and stopped. Her son's scent was faint. Very faint. Beginning to shift, her eyes narrowed as she realized he had wandered off. Fully shifted, Valinta swept up the hair tumbling down her back into a swift braid, and quickly donned her belt and necklace.

The woman had originally intended to ask him outright if he'd follow her into the new pack, but now to find that he was gone.... There were far better possibilities to work with than that. Valinta smiled to herself, and carefully schooled her expression into one of fear bordering on panic. She really was worried about her little boy, but she could use it against him.

<style>
.kfree-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/km8Cx.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread