i'd catch a grenade for you
[html]

Word Count → 000

Le thanks ^^

Right when Valinta was going to legitimately panic outright, Gunnar walked into the clearing looking happy. Rushing forward, the female swept him up in her arms and held him tightly, bordering on clutching. "Baby baby baby..." she cooed, glad that he was safe. h-hi mum. he said, obviously guilty. Valinta mentally scowled. Probably for being caught, not worrying her. (She was a kid, once, too.)

Then his question. Valinta went immediately still. For some reason, that question pissed her off. "Did I have fun?" she hissed. Setting the boy down, she began to loudly complain about his behavior and oh, how hard life is for the two of them!

"I was out today finding a new home for us, Gunnar! A new home so we can be safe, and you're asking me if I had fun? I was working, toiling out there just to have a place where I could keep you safe! If you're gone, and I don't know where you are, how can I do that? How can I keep you safe? What if a bear attacked you?!" she screeched. For some reason, the female had an unfounded fear that a bear was going to take any chance it had to attack and eat her son. She was an odd one.

"I can understand if you were going to run away because something dangerous was here, but you can't honestly say there was!" Crouching down, Valinta set her gaze on Gunnar's guilty eyes. "Do you have any idea how worried I was?" she hissed at him, knowing he'd cow at the tone.

Valinta mentally grinned. This ploy would work. They usually did, at least.

<style>
.kfree-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/km8Cx.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread