i'd catch a grenade for you
[html]

Word Count → --- :: waterworks :c sorry for le lateness.

Valinta stood up, and half turned, her hand coming up over her face. It was less to hide exhasperation with the boy, more to hide her growing amusement. It wasn't her fault, who could stay mad at him when he was so adorable and obviously apologetic? Not to mention afraid, something that she didn't like, but could work with.

She nodded at his apology, and accepted it. She knew he wouldn't deliberately go out of his way to scare the bejesus out of her. Then he started takling about Eclipse..? As if she knew who whoever the hell that was? A pup who could hunt? What? Rabbits? What?

Before Valinta could even try to decipher what on Earth was going on with Gunnar and his new friend, he changed moods upbruptly and was looking pissed. He didn't want to be in a pack? But Val was putting in so much hard work for it... She couldn't help it. Tears welled up in the buttercup-yellow eyes. "You don't want to be in my pack? But... But..." She sank down to the ground and felt her lip tremble. "But I'm working so hard for us..." she sniffled.

<style>
.valintaflower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; color:#68713f;}
.valintaflower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#68713f}
.valintaflower p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.valintaflower b {color:#68713f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.valintaflower {background-color:#fdfdfd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2OtpY.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em; padding:230px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #8f7f41; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f7f41; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.valintaflower .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:2px dotted #8f7f41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread