[m/p] so contagious
[html]

I SUCK OMG. I have had zero Ezra inspiration lately ;_; so I apologize for being the slowest person ever. Our other thread will be replied to on Sunday/Monday.

Ezra’s mind was sent into revelry, thinking about his new mare. It was predetermined a mare would be right for Ezra; she would be easier to train, be more loving, and Ever could breed the two horses together. Ezra didn’t even care about the horse’s appearance. No matter what, he knew she would be regal and beautiful and exactly everything he wanted in a mare.

“I can’t wait,” Ezra crooned, whispering in his mate’s ear. The fact that they were alone and in the middle of nowhere excited Ezra. Not too long ago, the two finally made love for the first time and since that day, Ezra’s mind had strayed to nothing else but the memory of the two lovers intertwined. “But the horses are for tomorrow, you are all mine tonight….” Ezra grinned, knowing Ever’s passion for her equines. He did really enjoy listening to her talk about them, but at the moment his mind was trailing elsewhere.

The Duke flipped around so that the lovers were face to face, and Ezra kissed his mate with as much force and passion as he did the first time they kissed. He loved Ever with all his heart and couldn’t imagine being anywhere else with anyone. Ever was his lifeline, but also his temptress, and he wanted to give into her again.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread