[m/p] so contagious
[html]

Short but ... I’ll archive!

She stayed still while he kissed her again, her body just a bit looser than being rigid. Her mind was spinning after her sudden movement and her mouth was dry with embarrassment. Still, when the man’s pale fingers reached her silvery pelt, Ever became alive again. She twisted into his touch, trying to control the shivers that raced through her spine. The idea of hurting Ezra again and stopping the wonderful experience frightened her, so the girl kept things simple.

No, no, you did not hurt me,

Ever replied to her mate, letting out a sigh once her lips were free of his.

I am just a little bit sensitive …

The girl said again, lowering herself onto the man. His warmth spread from her legs to her body. She continued to lace her lips against his, thankful he didn’t decide to call it quits. The night was still fresh and they had until dawn to do whatever they pleased. Never once had Ever doubted that Ezra wouldn’t take care of her. He knew her the best out of everyone. But the hybrid hadn’t much time to think at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.whitemorning-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.whitemorning b {font-weight:bold; color:#818181; letter-spacing:1px}
.whitemorning p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.whitemorning-line {width:420px; border-top:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.whitemorning{margin:0 auto; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/s6st9k.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#929292; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread