At This Point In My Life
[html]

Word Count → 307 :: Short join's are delicious. <3

She had scented Talitha before she had heard the Imaginifer, but Selena gave no signs that she noticed the female’s approach, rather her brain thinking of what to say in the next few moments than it to be concerned of outwardly appearance. The girl was always like this, liking for her mind to be on one track and not wandering, it made her feel like she was in control of herself, and she was stubborn of this fact. The other woman appeared, seemingly not happy with her own being there, and without introduction of herself─ the Black had to keep herself from giggling, and luckily she managed to do so without change in expression. It was not that the coywolf found what she said amusing, she could not help but think of some of her female relatives by the way the Lykoi acted, especially to the ones they did not know or looked down upon, sometimes both. She found familiarity in that spiteful tone, and within that, some sort of security at least half-knowing what to say to not further upset the hybrid and better the chances of making a good impression.

“I’m here to provide my services, miss,” Selena replied, her voice calm, polite, and showing no disrespect or hurt from the other’s rather blunt greeting, if it can even be considered that. “That is, if you would have me.” By her demeanor, she guessed that Talitha had to be a high ranking canine, or one that was close to the leadership, and it was best to be straightforward than to waste time telling the woman her name or other identifiers. The Black then went silent, adding nothing more or less, only addressing what the Lykoi asked. Selena waited patiently for the woman’s response, pondering what the woman may say in return, though the ivory she had her speculations.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc5 ... Snake1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:250px; height:204px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
The snake will always bite back.

Selena Black
[/html]

Messages In This Thread